Global Organic Standards:
The products of Vanpro are in total conformity with the Global Organic standards and certified by ECOCERT as NPOP India (National Program for Organic Production) and as per European Union- EEC and United States of America NOP (National Organic Program).
Today the food demands everywhere has strong emphasis for Organic label and this welcome trend is gathering momentum not just in Europe and Americas and other parts of globe as well as in India.
By encouraging organic foods which are grown by adopting organic farming, eco friendly techniques, and by consuming organic foods, YOU are not only saving the Environment and encouraging our farmer, but also yourself and your precious family.
WHAT REALLY IS ORGANIC?
- Natural origin and Pure.
- Denotes use of eco friendly techniques and sustainable energy.
- Non usage of : Genetically modified seeds, Genetically modified organisms , chemicals, pesticides, weedicides, fertilisers ,synthetic products, antibiotics, food additives, irradiation, and sewage sludge.
WHAT IS ORGANIC CERTIFICATION?
- Farmland is free from usage of chemicals for 3 or more years
- Periodic inspections, including surprise visits and proper audit trail by certifying agency.
- Standardised procedures for storage, transport and storage, processing, packaging and shipping.
WHAT IS ECOCERT?
ECOCERT is the best and leading organic certification agency in Europe and USA. Its head office is in France and Germany and having operations in more than 80 countries.
The Indian operations of Ecocert are continually being monitored by the Indian Government authorities, Ecocert head office and other accreditation agencies. Ecocert is presently having more than 150 clients, processors, exporters, farmers groups and individual farmers and have certified over three hindered thousand hectares. ECOCERT is keen to promote the Indian Organic Logo in the international market – thereby creating market recognition of quality organic produce from India.